Dynamics 365 contact sales widget
Get the revenue-generating capabilities of sales force automation (SFA) with the productivity of Office 365.
• Prioritise your high-potential prospects.
• Get a complete view of customer interactions.
• Identify all the important stakeholders.
• Personalise interactions with your customers.
• Compose more compelling emails using contextual sales data.
• Team up with customers and colleagues to collaborate.
• Create winning sales proposals and access relevant documents.
• Save time on training with contextual guidance surfaced in real time.
• Work on the go, even without connectivity.
• Automate your sales process, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive tasks.
• Gain real-time visibility into your pipeline with interactive dashboards and reports.
• Make better decisions using the most current data.
• Gain strategic insight with integrated customer surveys.
• Get up and running in hours with an intuitive solution that guides you.
• Accelerate setup by automatically using your existing Office 365 settings.
• Get immediate business results with preconfigured tools that are ready to use.
• Quickly adapt tools for your sales process with easy, no-code configuration options.
• Save time with a single configuration process that supports multiple platforms.
“Our first priority for Microsoft 365 was to fix our email problems.… Before, service outages and malware attacks impacted productivity, but with Microsoft Exchange Online these issues have disappeared.”
Bukunmi Ajiboye: Transformation Leader and Project Manager
Argusi increases lead generation and conversions with Office 365 integration.
Learn how Leerwerkloket combats unemployment using Dynamics 365 Sales Professional.
Learn how to give your sales team a winning edge using tools that deliver quick time to value.
Learn how to ignite small- and medium-business growth with exceptional customer experiences in this webinar featuring Kate Leggett of Forrester Research.
Discover the productivity benefits of combining Sales Professional with Office 365.
Have a Dynamics 365 expert contact you.
Contact a Dynamics 365 sales representative to:
See a live demo.
Set up a free trial.
Get answers and expert guidance.
Start transforming your business processes.
Microsoft employees — visit the Demos page to show your customers the exciting features available in Microsoft Dynamics 365. If you'd like more information or additional options, contact us for support.
Please resolve the following errors before submission:
We’ll be in touch within four business days.
Engage with experts and peers, read blog articles, and find local events.
Access industry-leading self-help and support options.
Get ready and learn more about new capabilities.